Yes, we actually ate there... it was interesting. We were not as thrilled with it as some people would be. ha!! I have a priceless picture of Mikayla when they brought out her deviled crab to eat. ha!!!
I didn't get a chance to photograph any food today. There was just no food worthy of photographing. ha!! I have to make cupcakes this week for Mikayla and Wesley's Valentine party so I'll try to photograph some then. :)
5 comments:
hahaha
What is that about "Where the elite eat in their are feet!"?
Watch out he looks like he is gonna get you!
We ate there three years ago. LOL It was an interesting place in the hot summertime!!
im waiting on another blog post very patiently : )
love you!
thanks for your patience Katie!!
Kellie, did you really eat here? That's so cool!! I can imagine that it would be quite different in the summertime!!!!
Yes, we actually ate there... it was interesting. We were not as thrilled with it as some people would be. ha!! I have a priceless picture of Mikayla when they brought out her deviled crab to eat. ha!!!
I didn't get a chance to photograph any food today. There was just no food worthy of photographing. ha!! I have to make cupcakes this week for Mikayla and Wesley's Valentine party so I'll try to photograph some then. :)
Post a Comment